About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

this night

i'm not gonna even play like i was super smooth tonight cause i wasnt at all! i have been on do whatever makes me happy type mode so i'm just chilling like never before.... so now i'm looking forward to the future and i could definitely see her in it... like on some realness. But i do look at the past to make sure i remember how far i've come and how much i've matured! I don't do the whole regret thing and i won't set my self up to have any in the future. she said it's what ever i wanted but it takes two so i'm like green light, lets get to know each other and then we can go from there. i don't do the whole fools rush in thing either! So she says she's not stuck in the past, so loving that right now... whole situation that's not mine to blog about for real... i'm just not trying to be put in that zone where she won't look at me like a potential bf ya dig?

No comments: