About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

All in, i don't bluff very well

i'm typing this again cause the computer cut off... so it went something like this

I feel like she deserves the best that's why i'm typing this. I feel that i'm the cream of the crop and that could be take as cocky but i don't see it that way at all. i just believe that my confidence is where it should be and most guy's confidence isn't. i'm going to be me every day all day and that's hard to come by in itself. but this isn't about me... it's a bout this girl i know who started off as a friend of a friend, then we exchanged numbers and started talking just the two of us, our friendship grew and then we started flirting at the given oppourtunity, and then i started thinking to my self... where is this going? Do i like her? way more than i thought i did...i treat the women i like like queens, and there will never be a point where they will feel unappreciated. while i don't want to make it an all or nothing situation i just want you to know that i want more! friendships are something that i'm willing to weigh against eternal bliss. i've learned my lesson about falling for a good friend but if all goes well who's to say what could happen? i honestly don't believe she wants a relationship with me but can i read her mind and know whats on it? no! i don't mean to be so doubful but i can't help my self from thinking it and thats just the way the chips fall... yall should see what i see and then maybe you'd understand why i feel the way i do!

No comments: