About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

how i'm feeling in my heart

musiq soulchild's teach me is how i'm feeling right now... girl i'm so lost...this song sums me up at this point... i'ma have to get my heart straight so i can get my head straight...

just listened to jahiem's never and that's how i feel too... she got me on my rnb game and i'm free falling... i don't know if yall feel me or not! i just gotta keep her wishes in mind and not make her feel like it's all or nothig... she got me feeling like i can have what old couples who've been together for ever have... i gotta get it together like soon

No comments: