About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

like real talk

I been up since like 6pm yesterday and a lot of shit happened... first off i haven't eaten since 2pm yesterday... i'm fiending right now son! Then the party last night never really ended.. it just died down and people were closing doors and what not! i was listening to slow jams from like 2 to 7am this morning... so whats a nigga to do? i'm not a killer! But she had that fire convo so i wasn't too disappointed for real.. naw j/k (smirk). we cleaned this dump up and got the house straight in like an hour which was good for what happened... people yacking up the liq, three females had to be nursed through the symptoms of a great party...some passed out and swung on the people who were trying to help them... don't get that drunk, that's why everything should be enjoyed in moderation. i'm bout to gulp this juice down i'll be bak... i always come bak, but dying is a bitch...chukie said that once!

No comments: