About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I choose

i choose to be me, and that my friends is crazy to the rest of the world. people love to just point out when there is something that is strange to them around them. in our society ( i live in the south east of the united states) there is a lot of conforming going on and my mother just didn't raise that type of guy...i'm sorry i let you puppeteers down so much. Siiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeeeee! But i love it when i see people who are not afraid to be their selves just go about life enjoying what they will and just doing them. it's a beautiful thing to be able to be your self and not let what other people say change you. you should only change when you see fit,

just had a thought cause someone said something
God gave his children the ability to be what they want to be and do what they want to do... that means you could be a rich bum if thats what you wanted... the only blessing god kept from us is... peace. that means you could be the richest person in the world and have pleasure beating your door down and still not be happy... pause and reflect on dem apples people!!

now i forgot how the beginning was supposed to go... but yea, just think about it!

No comments: