About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Friday, June 20, 2008

(#10 on the carter 3 by lil wayne)


I'm quite torn... literally, because i haven't been this interested in someone for a minute... every time that i talk to one of those i used to want... i just don't feel the same way. This didn't happen over night though... i've been slowly loosing my passion for her since the end of fall semester... and i talked to one today that i haven't talked to in a while and i can't wait to be best friends with her again because i'm not blinded by strong emotions for her at this point in my life. Thats good too, i think for the most part i'm free! but like i said, this girl that i've been knowing for a few months shy of a year is a total shocker. The thing is we be skating on thin ice sometimes, and i don't know if yall have ever been in cold water but once you're in you'll only be able to think of what it is you're experiencing and nothing else... i have to consider the feelings of others but that is another place where i wage war in my head because i want to be happy. I REALLY DO!!! And i believe this could possibly be more than a quick fix but i am a fairly patient person these days so... time will tell!

ps...I need a nickname for her and i'm open to suggestions

1 comment:

Myea Saphir said...

anything synonymous with the word 'extreme' will do (if your hints are correct)... it's good to hear that you are more patient. i like that! nothing wrong with being happy, ya feel me? but do what's best for you and any other party you decide to involve, okay?