About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

a round of applause

i am offically encouraging the entire universe to give her a round of applause... this is where that guy usually emerges and jus does some sarcasm but who really cares that things didn't go my way?
Matter is neither created nor destroyed only transformed, so the term damaged goods mean that sometthing has had a part of itself transformed into something else correct? as people we're constantly becoming memories, and thats where all of our time is going... into becoming memories. you can't control what other people do but you can control how they affect you! There's only one excetption to that rule, and that is when...

No comments: