About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Couple things...

first off the Carter III was leaked, as predicted and i give it like a 4/5 cause the hype was just to damn high. Favorite songs are mr. carter, dr. carter, playing with fire, comfortable, let the beat build, and phone home. Yall should grab it when you can and give it a listen...
second, i'm back in the orangeburg but i won't be hear too long. about five weeks. it's over on july 10th. and for those of yall who know me i'm looking for the hackie for the low!!! i'm kidding for now!
and third, i have writers block so i'ma holler tomorrow... hopefully!

No comments: