About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

a message in a bottle

you come into this world kicking and screaming trying to leave your mark here
everything, good or bad, you'll be learned here
like how to put taught where learned just was
or how tight you really are with your best buds
Whole time life is all about strife
people will do and say things that'll cut you like a knife
they'll tell you that you aint nothing
all the while they knowing you nice
Hater try to sneak you kinda like black ice
And you know i'm right
Yea, see, now i got your head nodding
now that i got your attention you should love your darling
now real recognize real so real people feeling that
whole time it's some fake mixing as people waiting to stab you in your back
you've been warned so enough of that
snake eyes! sometimes your luck will be tapped
but just know that bad luck aint that bad
Your right leg could just fall off. lol right!

One thing left to say its about real life troubles
the stress of living will definitely be weighing down on you shoulders
and i know it's easy to fold or buckle
but just know that when times get tough its all about the "struggle"
yea, you heard me right...
cause struggle means progress and from progress we must not digress!

Just for the people who don't know me i just came up with this off the dome in like 7 mins! i'm aight on the writing but i be just messing around...

No comments: