About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Friday, June 20, 2008

about that...

Whole time i was talking to my home girl on the phone at like 1:45ish this morning when whipped cream and strawberries came up... i think another one of my homies said it and i was like that'll do... but she was like chocolate and whipped cream... i was kind of blowed because i didn't expect her to just say that. then she took it a step further because i was like i don't do chocolate like that, then she bust out with well chocolate, strawberries, and whipped cream... she was like i'm all about compromise!!!

W
O
W
!

I know right? anyway, I was also kinda of blowed because she is so cool and i'm still learning about her and she's pretty interesting... she says that i'm different but we already knew that! She's mad cool though and even though alicia keys can have it...(she could guess about what should go here)... I'm thinking about saturday night cause it goes down at millwood around 9pm on the 21st... We gonna have the music going that people can vibe/dance/and definitely grind to, we gonna have the food, the liq, the hackie, we gonna just be chilling being great host and all. I'm definitely affiliated as my homie royce calls it, but with more than just "my peeps". at the same time, this once chick witht the whole whipped cream conversation IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING TO WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND! REAL TALK! i should be back in a lil while to keep the blog rolling!

1 comment:

Myea Saphir said...

You know you can't just be teasing people like that. You are so gonna have to follow up with this one dog! You know, me being me, I gotta know.