About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

the original i don't bluff very well

at this point in my life i'd rather go for broke than to just be a good friend for a long amount of time and then get shot down a year later. Why? cause i don did that before and it only hurts worse when you wait...not saying that you should just act on a whim, but i'm sure she lives up to the hype! she's a keeper, whether she knows it or not! i think that it's the past that is deterring her from the future and i respect that but at the same time it's affecting me. what can i say? i'm human. i will not pull the you have to choose card because first i'm not that type of dude and secondly that's not fair. life is already not fair enough and why should i make it that much harder for her... a young lady who deserves the best. that's kinda why i'm actually interested in her, because i feel like i'm one of the few who actually know how to treat women! that doesn't make me cocky that makes me conscience of how i am towards women i respect/like that's just how i think about it! will i die if things don't go my way no, but i will be disappointed for a sec then i'm going to have to keep it moving because thats the way the chips fall sometimes! we started out as friends of a friend, then we started talking to each other on the phone, then we started flirting at given oppertunities, now i feel like we should be together! oh well, let me know if you know someone who gets everything they want!

No comments: