About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

?

i remember when it happened
i took a running start, never even thought about jumping and i lept from the empire state building. I decided that if i lept foward and flipped backwards that the shooting star press would definitely be a sight for anyone who was watching. i yelled like a kid, but not one of fear, i was thrilled and delighted that i had been brave enough to go through with the whole arrangement...and as i grew my wings to fly away she called my name in concern. it was right at that moment that i lost focus and i crashed through an office building's window. the people looked at me with a face that told me that my injuries were worse than anything that i would have thought of... i lay a crumbled version of my newly winged self. my first thought was to ask god for forgiveness for anything i'd done wrong and the second thought is my family will miss me to death... i didn't think any more. i told those in attendence of my crash the following: tell the woman who comes looking for me that i'm damaged goods and ask her if she would still want me... if she replies yes, tell her that i'll always be in her heart and tell her to just do her and to live with no regrets! i fell into eternal sleep with a smile that not even the greatest mind in history would never understand because i my self don't know what it is she did to me!

No comments: