About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

see, see, she's real, i told yall

we had a moment when i thought we was skating on thin ice, we talked and she was like nigga playing with fire! Fire, i don't do burn... cause i already got a scar from that when i was little... so i definitely don't do that. We grown, and i'm like i deserve to be happy and so do you. I'm like passive aggressive so you could really direct the action for the most part but i am spontaneous though.

on a whole different thought

i'm what my past has made me... a cool, passionate, thoughtful, creative, strong, down to earth, human person. i'm constantly calculating because i like knowing how other people operate and then for the most part i can keep everything flowing because i know what's coming. So if i'm not giving you enough of me as a friend... just ask for more people! I like talking about me but i'm just not aware that i'm doing all of the exploring of others and not so much sharing... but this blog is like a pro active way to change that and yall see that i'm growing in that area right?

back to the whole fire thing

I don't play with fire i just enjoy seeing a good fire burn ya dig? if a fire is kept up right there will always be a flame. You can't keep putting wood on a fire cause it will burn out of control... you have to be steady and patient... let the fire do what it's supposed to do. it's suppose to warm u up and comfort you when the cold world starts to get to you, and if you're sharing that fire with someone the work is just that much easier... you can't share with everybody though because some people just make a big fire then let it burn out and that's not cool! then some just want to control fire and manipulate it for their own wants. Then there is a rare few who just appreciates how beautiful fire can be... it's all about perspective, because your perspective is whats real to you!

1 comment:

Myea Saphir said...

I'm enjoying the 'fire' way to look at it. I'm kinda getting excited for my 'dman' self... I can't help it. After my bout with love, I myself ave decided to be patient once again and put iin 'cruise control' like you stated in "epiphany".