About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Listen... or don't

For some reason no matter how elated i am at this potential situation... I wanna be in denial like it's not happening but these last two days something inside of me has been screaming

"no, nigga! don't do it! Nigga stop! at least look before you leap dummy"

and while i'm experiencing all kinds of warm great new feelings it's like not being able to enjoy your day off because you have so many errands to run. I don't have nothing to do, but it's gonna be like something serious if my homie is not understanding cause i won't cross him... i'm a greedy dude too but i the chances of me going against my homie's will is like 20% chance. He's the type of dude to say yes but expects you to act differently cause yall both know what should happen. Why am i saying all of this? i'm actually thinking of a very real situation that could come up and at least i'm not acting like it can't happen... doug is saying that i'mma have to think this over while enjoying an L.

No comments: