About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ugh!

"i woulda said yes, but our situaion is different
when we aint talking on the phone it feels like something's missing"

lb, my brother, these lines are plaguing me! you heard me nail these that one time and i know we both had/have our situations to deal with but this is getting to me for some reason. has been for the past two days. i'm outta school tomorrow so i def gotta find something to do (laura WILL come to the rescue). W.I.T.H? i am stuck on her but at the same time i'm like bump it.

interesting things keep happening with the whole situation... random text messages!

outside of that we're preparing for gustov on my side. he's supposed to be a really nasty hurricane with some strong winds and plenty of rain. we're on the back side of it so we won't be getting the worse of it's wrath and i hope that everybody comes out well when it's all over. It is hurricane season! so, with all this warm water these storms just can't help them selves. i'm pretty bored, but this cough is keeping me busy, because i have to try to keep it under control. momma G is too worried but i appreciate it. i need to get out the house and do something and my home gurl wanted to see tropic thunder so i might do that tomorrow... maybe! then, again... maybe not. I'm kinda hungry and i want some tea so i think i'm about to go take care of that.

No comments: