About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

tuesday

had a good time yesterday! i slept until i felt like waking up. i ate something but it was light (don't quite remember what). then i got a call asking if i were home... of course! so i scooped up by the two wives and we went to the mall so that they could go bikini shopping. I was the dude who they modeled for but it was kinda boring sitting in that chair for 20 mins. but it paid off... anyway we went around the mall looking for... well, i don't really know but we spent like 4 hours in the mall. we got some lil fruit smoothies and we was all holding hands, it was kinda funny. girls in the mall were looking at me like how the hell this dude got two girls and it was kinda funny because one girl gave me a look like i could be the trey on your line! we finally left there and came back to the house and no one was home but my dad. so they stayed for a lil bit then they jetted... g is the lil debbie fiend! i don't think i like her like that anymore... the whole time yesterday was happening i just didn't feel like this would be cool if i we were anything but friends. i guess i just gotta find that one i can't live without and can't be friends with. i'm not really looking but i woulnd't mind bumping into her. i could be someone i already know or someone i don't... it doesn't really matter.

No comments: