About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

by all means, do you!

you were born an original so don't die a copy-- shay mcphail

i don't plan to! so whats up with me being me when it looks so damn cool to be everyone else? i'll tell you and i hope you understand it. when they say that the grass looks greener on the other side they mean it, it just looks that way. Might even be better some of the time, however, it might give you diarrhea, heart burn, and it might even make you just throw it all back up. you have to do what works for you and no one else. for all your effort you put in trying to do what you see and not what you feel, you'll spend twice as much time regretting it. i wear a size 13 1/2 and even though i think 10's look cool they just don't fit so i don't trip on what is because i want it to be different...

No comments: