About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

throwback friendships

i miss elementary school when matt hales and i were inseperable and we were too cool for our own well being. if he went somewhere i was there and if i went somewhere he was there. then, he and i used to hang out with dejara jones and be cracking up all day long about how we was gonna set manina's (forgot her last name) dog up because she swore up and down she was gonna sick em on us. the reason whe was mad at us is because we called her dumb for getting caught cheating on a vocabulary quiz but we were just joking... then i've always been cool with kelli foster we went to school together from kindergartend till we graduated high school and now she's at spelman doing her than. me and nick anthony used to wild out in elementary school like nobody's business but we were good kids though. then in 6 grade i met sam (super man/spanky) davis who was a year older than me and kinda took me under his wing and was real cool peeps. i used to be really tight with patricia crapster, caitlin ann thompson, Genlicia edwards, Rico bumpers, Paul wilson, Kellend williams, zachary lucas, jade cunningham, sonya reyes, demetrius hendrix, and so many others that it wasn't even funny and i kinda just cruised throught that then i got to high school and met myea rice... muscles... ol crazy ass. I met arlesia malone in 9th grade but didn't actually talk to her until summer before 11th grade. antoinette james, no relation, was my poetry buddy and we used to go back and fourth but i always felt she had doper material. then i met my ace lb... we was glued to each other from then on. jared haynes and ricky rivers was cool people. then there was daniel more, and quinton beasley who was low lives like me. and then i sold cd's to a gang of folks... maybe i didn't (feds might be reading)... i know i'm missing some but i just thought about this... and june bug don't count because he is def my lil brother and we don't say we friends no more... we blood... it be that way some times... that line kills me the way that he uses it... i guess i'll try to update this list as they come to me... but i'm tapped for the moment!

No comments: