About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"ka-boom"

thurday night i was chilling with dungeon royalty and yall better believe we got some hot songs in development for yall to enjoy. deuce debonair (producer) is killing the beats like never before, he's got his own flavor and you can't help but respect the man's skills. anyway, we been spitting in the cypher and we been laying down tracks for the album and the mixtape... i got one song and it's unoffial title is "sundae talk" aka "chocolate silk and vanila moons" (lb calls it that). it's hard to record a track just right where you will get your audience to feel what you feel and get all the emotion and what not into a track. the one time i got it right, lb and duece was laughing and i stopped because i know the mic picked it up... i wasn't even mad, i was just tired for real. i don't know how many songs i'ma be on but i know that mob-illie of port city is killing it from now on. i guess i'ma get the spitters together from claflin and put a mixtape together called "cu spitting" i think it has potential as long as max is on it. thursday me and lb got jumped by two particular people and i don't wanna say no names but they did not show they're faces fri because lb told them that he was gonna puch em right in they face and i said i was gonna drown them i a 2 and 1/2 foot inflatable pool. i seriously had no energy to fight back. then... when i called up a certain someone else they said they wouldn't help me out either. aint that bout a trick, i couldn't get good back up to save my life thurday! thanks a lot! but naw for real, i had fun. Fri, i didn't do much but i remember going to the mall, starbucks, and lb house again. trying to lay down some tracks meeting some new, interesting people... big greg, deuce, and seeing killer cam, ezra (tray), and some chick who quickly broke my golden rule: thou shall not invade doug's personal space! but it's cool cause i let her have her moment but when it was over i had to let her know not to touch me... lb was waiting for me to say something because he was laughing the whole time she was touching me and my face had to be doing something cause he was cracking up on the sofa.

the whole sundae situation is still kinda bugging me but not in a bad way. the decions have been made and all that stuff and i'm like whatever at this point because i think everybody who reads my blog know whats up... but i got a text message thurday night that just like put me on cruise control to everything around me and thats all i could really think about... where i'll always return to, i could infer why you'd wanna be there but don't tell me things like that if you don't mean it homie. i can't even listen to stuff like that and believe it cause i know i'll end up in a psych ward or something. so as a result of you not being able to trust the thing that sustains your being alive i'm just living and doing me and i hope you do the same.

No comments: