About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

what i mean is, i want her but i can't have her... pt 1... that's what i mean

well, i haven't been to sleep yet and that could be a problem cause i got cam today! i just went through a lot of blog posts because i'm trying to think of something dope, i have titles in my head of all the things that were said, but instead of dope shit i get weakness instead... damn! who am i to force hotness? i'm telling writer's block to let it go cause i got this, at least i think i do! if this post was a mic, i know that i'd be trying to rock this, if it were a mixtape i'd want everyone to HAVE to tell they friends go coupe this (they pronounce it "cop" in da hood). madness? i should stop this? madness would be your girl cleaning my room topless... i had to. and i'm kinda glad dude, cause just a moment ago it was only bad news. now i know more, i guess timing was on my side. i drank enough liquor last night to leave an irish on his back side. try it, make it your new diet. i'm a fiend i need words like cars need tires. however, reading this post back most of my rhymes are elementary and maybe the whole theme is a lil slippery, but i don't care! cause when it come to doing things i don't think i just DARE.

you should dare also. while i'm daring, i don't think about who's caring cause actions speak louder than words, i guess you could say that mine are blaring; better yet daring. Daring to be heard, knowing they are unappreciated, and accepting they will fall into the right hands one day so they don't mind being inclusive rather then exclusive; given as gifts not figured to be elusive... like the theme of this post. if i'm your friend then the the best in the world, is what you could boast (in my mind but others might thin toast)... and that real! what i mean... what i mean, well what the hell is is that i mean? that's for you to guess and for me to disclose to those who are moved enough to keep in touch, who makes my mind and soul erupt... i guess being a bum allows me to often say to much.... to much... to much. burning with passion, i am! even though for the moment, i'm cold to the touch

No comments: