About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Monday, September 1, 2008

hurricane-day

Gustov came and went with no real boom to me, personally! I know that other areas were flooded out and ripped apart and i'm sorry about that. We got a lot of rain and a lot of wind, the power went out for the less than the length of my mid-morning nap, and the cable went out for a couple hours but thank god for dvd's. My mom cooked the usual breakfast she cooks when everybody's here. Some grits (to g, very tender grits), bacon and sausage (pick your poison), scrabled eggs, and toast (make your own) with homemad jam (she makes it and it's the best you'll ever taste)!! i went back to my room and thougth about a lot of stuff while there was nothing to really do and weighed some of my options while i was up to nothing. Later, my brother johnny and his family came over and brought dinner with them. It was kinda tasty and i enjoyed it. My cough is persistant but i'm on some mucinex md, and some anti-biotics to help knock it on out of me. I'm craving some tea but there is none around, and i want some starbucks so i hope it's open tomorrow. I'm watching i wanna work for diddy and it's crazy but i think i could actually work for him. So... I was talking to a friend yesterday and i was sad as hell because she was here in mobile for a sec this summer and we didn't get to see each other and just talking to her was an enchanting moment for me. There was a smile that just wouldn't leave my face and i couldn't really help my self. I love the girl, she'll always be a good friend of mine, even if we have adverse moments. outside of that nothing has really been up with me. bored outta my mind as usual, but i'm working on that... (sinister grin)! Yall be cool and keep an eye out for whatever's next... ima try to get a solid chapter of an eye full of sand up for yall really soon!

No comments: