About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

dunno 2

well, my floor is clean and i have a basket full of dirty clothes and i might wash em throughout the night if i stay up though i'm feeling tired at the early hour of 11pm central time zone. The closet is the daunting task out of everything because i'm not sure what i'm gonna find and what i'll have to sort through... i'm actually thinking about getting a small book shelf or one of those big plastic containers because i have quite a few books that are scattered all over the place... i'm thinking about acuall putting my bed all the way in the corner, sliding the entertainment system all the way up against the adjacent corner, putting the mini fridge next to that, putting my new dresser next to the bed, and then going from there because that would give me a lot more room...i just don't wanna go through the closet because there are a lot of clothing in there and i don't feel like going throuth there... i already see about three pair of shoes that have to go, and that aing gonna get it. my winter clothes need to def be upgraded and allt that good stuff... it's just not looking good for me right now even though i could def put together a dope outfit i'd still have to replace a ton of stuff that's definitely not what's hot! i might need to put a pot of coffee on for this one... if you up please hit me up for morale support cause i'ma need that...

No comments: