About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

dunno

i've been away for a brief minute but i'm back with not much to say. My room is dirty so i'm bout to clean that up and fold all my clothes and hang the rest up... then i'll have to clean out my closet once and for all and clean out my old dresser so that i can get the new one in. I've been interviewed for a real job at the car dealership, but the people who take and handle payments. i hope i get called back on tuesday, but i'm definitely looking for something cause i have stuff i really wanna do... i've been having some "mr. james" like dreams here lately and i actually woke up expecting someone to be next to me saturday morning... joke was on me though! i'm bout to start learning more of my mom's baking recipes and i might actually get a lil bake sale popping cause i'm good at it, it kinda runs in my family to be able to cook (on my mom's side anyway). i've been having writer's block not because i don't have good material but because i can't focus on anything to write on lately. i'm taking all applications, that is if you want me to write on a specific topic that just came across your mind just hit me on facebook in my inbox or something and then i should be able to focus on your specific topic (hopefully). Anyway, i was thinking about how i look in the mirror without my hair being combed and my face being brushed and i look like a bum. But when i get a line up and my beard trimmed, i look professional and fly and what not... then when i actually dress right... well let's just say women look. this 30 something year old lady hit me with a classic line when i went in at my job interview... she was like "don't i know you from somewhere?" I said "no mam" and she kept on and i was like "i'm only 19 but you might be confusing me with one of my brothers" she smiled and said "maybe..." i'd be lying if i said i'd be scared to be trapped behind closed doors with her cause she seems smart and on top of that she looks really good and faintly reminds me of alicial keys... so that means she can get it... but i know other people who need to dawn the shorts and arrange a reandevous with Mr. James... and i'm out on that note cause i gotta clean my room but my cell phone is on...

No comments: