About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Monday, September 8, 2008

lego life pt. 1

i think i'm bout to go over board with this whole change stuff yall. For starters 4 of my 5 meals a day will probably be consist of cereal or oatmeal with fruit or fruit juices. i'm thinking about walking in the morning and the evening for at least a mile and not eat anything after 730 pm... and that time will come up to about six thirty in october. i'm gonna limit carbs and anything that is high in sugar, salt, or cholesterol. i love meat so i think i'm gonna have baked, broiled, and grilled seafood, and poultry on deck at all times. red meats maybe once a week... i need to loose some weight. the only soda i'll be drinking is coke zero and no tea. i'll be using a lot of splenda because i have to have coffee. i'm trying to up my fiber intake as well as my vitamin and mineral intake also so that i can loose weight in a healthy way. i'm gonna try to have intense workouts every other day out side my usual walks in the morning and evening. like maybe an intense 10 to 15 minute routine that works everything but it'll be over quick. And i'm job huntinga and there are some nice opportunities out there but i have to write a resume which looks very frail on paper but my references will clear that up if they decide to check em out. And i can't really put the intangibles down on paper either, which sucks because i'm actually a hard worker when it's a job and people pay me to do something. I should have my resume in circulation by the end of the day and with any luck i should have an offer by the end of the week because i'm ready to get my life together... yall really don't know the half! running in neighborhood gutters for her? you might be surprised, but maybe not! I don't expect any one to get that but if you do hit me on face book and i'll let you know if you're right. i don't know what i'm bout to do but i'm really hungry so i might go handle that...

No comments: