About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Who am I

who am i to...
want her to take a chance on me with one of her most valuable assets, her heart?
ask her to make hard decisions that will possibly produce frustrations, worries, or satisfaction?
ask her to give me a chance when i've done nothing to deserve one?
to want her to make time for me in the chaotic schedule that is her life?
want her to be exclusive to someone who is so far away from her most of the time?
then, i got to thinking... (like you didn't see that one coming) there's only one question that needs an answer before the others should even be considered...
who am i to her?

No comments: