About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Friday, October 17, 2008

mic check

i know i've been away for a while but i've been thinking a lot and there has been major static in my life lately but it's cool cause i don't crack that easily. there are people who think i'm such a cool person but they obviously don't know who my grand mother is and they may find out that i'm really a nicholson more so than a james. I've began to try to be more objective about where others fit in my life when i'm keeping it real with my self because you can try to fool others but you can't fool your self. I'm beginning to be cool with some cold hard facts and i think it's gonna start reflecting in my interactions with others... that might not be such a good thing for some people who think we're cool. Thats a truth i'm willing to get used to because it is what it is. I don't wanna go into the specifics right now but yall got until monday before i really start being that guy as my brother wayne puts it! I'll never be the type that goes out of my way to make others feel uncomfortable but i'm really about to "relax" on yall whack ass charcters! 10/20/08... grab your popcorn

No comments: