About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

>k>c>a>b

well it's the end of october and 29 days until my 20th b-day. My birthday falls on the weekend this year, which is not a bad thing, but i'll make it into one (evil grin creeps upon my face)! right now i'm thinking on some things, as i always do, and i'm pretty sure that i'm going to have to get serioiusly study famous people's books and styles and techniques and study my craft before i run into writing half cocked and what not. I'm beginning to take my writings a lil more seriously these days because i want to have a comfortable life and even while i'm young i could be writing and making money doing so. And i'm beginning to understand that i should take my health more seriously as well because cancer, high blood pressure, and diabetes runs on both sides of the family tree. While being "fluffy" as my home girl G puts it is cool and all, but i'd much rather be a tad less fluffy and a lot more healthier... My hair is long enough to start dreads and even my big bro wayne told me my hair getting longer. IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH!!! now i've grown my beard out as well and i look a lil different when i see my self in the mirror but i'm cool with this lil rick ross i got going on cause i'm still me beneath it all! I think i've been complacent with under achieving for a while now and it's costed me some things here and there but nothing big, but now i have to kinda play catch up a lil bit and put my self under a lil bit of strain and thats not cool! And, i miss my friends... i don't have many people that i call friends... but i miss em all for real! on a completely different note, i went to work with my brother yester day and the first thing he said was to be careful and before we even started working i cracked my big toe nail right across the middle. Its numbing up was a blessing... thats how much it hurt! after a while when it was numb it was fine, even when i took my shower it didn't hurt anymore. even though its cracked i don't think the nail is gonna come off because it wasn't hurting to day and it only bled a lil bit under the nail. I'm still under the weather but it's cool because i will be finding something to get into tomorrow night and happy halloween to all!

No comments: