About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

randomness

i was riding around my city with the chevy, disrespecting the silence because that's what's hot to me right now world. i do it quite often because i don't sleep that well when i'm at home (or anywhere else) but i'll sleep till the moon rises unless someone needs me to do something or wants me to chill with them and then i'll wake up and take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, and pick my hair out because i'm kinda growing my hair! i prefer to chill with people who are goofy like me, but you can actually have a good conversation with and they kinda know what's going on around them. Then, i love, i mean love, to chill with my fam because they do so much for me and remind me of why i need to work hard and achieve the most that i possibly can. I try to give the ones younger than me someone to look up to and i always tell them that they can do anything they want to, just go for it! at the same time some of them say they wanna be like me and i tell them you're you, not me, and that i want them to be better than me in every way... i hope they listen. there's one that's like anaikan skywalker because his potential is enormous and i keep a keen eye on him because he's so much like me, but he wasn't raised like me. to be honest, he grew up around hustlers and thugs, amongst other things, and my sister didn't put him in his place like i think she should have. that's why he is the way he is. he'll give you his last if you need it and he's a nice guy when he wants to be but i just feel like he's gonna end up dead or in jail before he's 21! he's 16... i hope that's not the case yall. he used to build the most creative things you can imagine with a bucket of legos and i think... he even built a scaled down version of the mansion he wanted when he was like 11. i was sure that he was going to go into engineering or architecture... but i don't know what's he's gonna do now. anyway, time will tell.

No comments: