About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Life is a real beach

I know that you think i misspelled the word but i really didn't... i went to the beach with my brother and his gf, ashley, and my nephew cameron... aka killer cam! We're over here in gulf breeze, fl and we've had quite a day... we woke up around 9 and went to the beach and played out there for hours... we swam out into the waves and let the salt water catch us off guard when it hit us in the mouth. we would go into the water right where we could barely stand and just jump when the waves got close enough. the sun was half behind the clouds which meant that it wasn't hurting our eyes and there was very little, but mostly no wind and thats a good thing. HOWEVER, the jelly fish were out in full force... we kept bumping into schools of them and running. they were swimming swiftly through the shallow waters. But it was cool. I covered most of my body in sand and was trying to do that captain morgan pose but the waves kept pushing me over so i just stopped trying! My hair curled up, like a bad s-curl or something... but all in all i had fun. Then me and my brother took our tied compadres back to the hotel and we went to chili's and i had ribs, a burger, chips and salsa, and black berry tea... my bro had egg rolls, chicken tenders, and blackberry tea as well... and we stuffed and went back to the telly for a nap. Then we all went down to the pool so that my brother could get his "money's worth"... and he was hell bent on everybody getting in the water so we didn't wanna murder him so we all got wet again. now we back in the room and they looking for the diretions to walmart... and i'm on the phone with Sundae!
Sundae!
Sundae!
Sundae!
i guess i'm going to walmart with the gang... holler at yall later world. Deuces

No comments: