About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

An Eye Full of Sand

(time thinking to himself)
now that i've gotten old and gray my life decides to fall apart. you could call it karma but i don't believe in that. I think that it may be revenge or even money... more than likely, revenge. you see i'm an older guy who's watch his life pass him by while he was hard at work, Killing for money! not random killings either, i was the guy paid to make examples out of people. my work is both revered and despised. revered by anyone who wants to take up the trade and despised by all who doesn't have anything to do with the world it surrounds. when i was young and foolish i thought that people were more different than alike but as i've gotten older i've began to realize that we're all more alike than different. the most different thing about people is our methods... and our fingerprints. ha! they called me "time" because that's what i robbed people of! But this is just the surface, i made my biggest mistake the day before i became an assassin, and that's why i'm in the situaion i'm in now. most people work for some one, but i... i used to work for something! yea, it's crazy how it all started but i'm gonna make it really is simple how it's gonna end. I'm gonna do what i do best and kill it!

No comments: