About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Had to be the worse sunday in history for me so far

My friend sundae and i have broken up again, even though we never went together and i think it's really over this time. In the last two weeks we've broken up three times. we keep asking each other questions we didn't want to know the answer to but we wanted the other party to know what it was that we were thinking though. WELL, last night we started answering some of those questions and the answers were straight but just not conducive to progress between us two. i'm at the point where things are not looking up and they're not looking down but i really do want more. And on top of the fact that she's cute as hell, she's quite intelligent with a serious work ethic. what more could a guy really want? For my few close friends who really know me, they know i won't even seriously talk to a girl unless she's something really special... and the fact that she's letting a big "what if" stop her is mind boggling to me. *** I acknowledge that the situation is very complex*** however, we could easily get this whole thing resolved with just one more question... "do you mind if...?" thats all it would take and it would be like a yes or no type situation. I'm bout to cry (not really but i am very sad and disappointed and frustrated, and all those emotions that come with a break up...even though i haven't had a relationship with a soul to be having a break up...(curse words yelled emphatically here)). but her and i breaking up isn't even the whole thing. one of my aunts died this past weekend from a heart attack... yep, i know right! If i had an ounce of coke i'd probably od right now! I have to try to keep all of this comical in my head because if i don't handle these situations this way i'll probably break down and cry for real! Not saying that there's anything wrong with crying, it's just the fact that this is final week in summer school and i have some studying to do and i have work to make up because i'm a sickly child (wink)! Just pray a prayer for me if you read this world, and pray one for my family too. Thanks in advance!

No comments: