About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

lost

well world, lately i can't focus and i'm just not caring like i used to. This is not good because it's affecting my school work, social life, and family life. I just don't care, i need to sit down and examine what's wrong. I started bugging me last night because i was talking to sundae and up until last night i thought that if i had a girlfriend that'll make everything better but that's really not it. i think i'm supposed to be learning a life lesson and i don't know if i'm getting it. i don't think i've done anything to deserve a downfall just yet plus i'm not "high" in life so i wouldn't fall far anyway. the fact that i'm acknowledging something's wrong is the first step. i'm a sophmore in college and i want to be a lawyer but at the rate i'm going i don't think i'm gonna make it... i might need to switch my major to biology or something. don't get it twisted i still wanna work with my state's government and get shit together in Mobile, Al and move on to bigger and bettter things, but right now i have to help my self. or maybe, if i just started helping others that'll help me help my self... i'm lost and i need a light to follow. But just because there is a light doesn't mean it's a good one to follow so i have to be careful... God help me now!

No comments: