About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

it feels aight to be back

what's good world? i know it's been a loooooooooong time since i've stopped to tell yall whats good with me but it be that way some time. i don't know what's all happened since i've last talked to yall but i'm sure we'll catch up eventually on it all. but i really wanted to let yall know that it's summer time so you know what that means... i'm straight wilding out. catch me if you can ya feel me. i'm looking for some steady work, steady community service, i gotta loose 30 pounds with an additional 20 being optional, and take at least one road trip. now if you followed my blog last summer you know that things got kinda intense between me and the one and only sundae. i'd just like to let yall know she's good, and told me that she will behave this summer. as will i *cough... bullshit*. any who, for the most part i think females are wilding all around me and i will have no parts of their tom foolery. i gotta try, and try, and try even harder not to be the traditional james/nicholson that i am...*sheds tear* it's so hard to be this good when my genes tell me to be so bad. well there is no reward for doing the right thing so i will remain "invictus" in that aspect of life, along with many other aspects. hopefully i'll be completing a shot but flavorful mixtape by the end of june, i need to get up on my poetry game a little, and i should be dropping a short story called "not letting it slide" before ya know it. i know this may seem like a lot (because it is) but i am me and it's nathan(nothing) ya dig? i am looking for a special chick to call my own, if you know her please tell her to hit me up via email or fb (facebook). my type is: cute, down to earth, a lil silly like me, she aint gotta be a rocket scientist but able to hold a conversation, i prefer brown skinned but then again i don't discriminate at all when it comes to women, and she had to be able to tell the truth, we all have a past and i want you to know i don't trip about things in the rear view mirror ya dig... i guess that will be all for the moment, hopefully i'll drop something else soon. and if you see the people who's blog is featured on my blog... lb, tia, myea, and michelle tell them ninja's i sad to blog, aight? cool. inkwell out!

No comments: