About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

love doctor

i am the love doctor
proceed as prescribed
take one hand and place it on a thigh
caressing and gripping tenderly from behind
let's take our time

apply one kiss to the neck for the desired effect
don't be alarmed if things become wet
for the situation of now, it is proper
trust me, i'ma doctor

wait but don't hesitate for the right moment
curing all these symptoms has one key component
that's timing

i am punctual in this pursuit of perfection
and with ample skill
i administer injections of erections
sincere exhibitions of affection
so diligent in my studies
that tomorrow will bring conflict during self reflection

when the doctor is out it will be aggravating
my dissertation on my research will have her gravitating
we groove to our own vibe we be levitating
love making
bed breaking
call rejecting
abusing protection
body part flexing
muscle stretching
deep breath taking
toe curling
head shaking
at a lost for words
hours will merge
u and i will cease
we will come to be
we will come
we will come together
we will again
and again
and again
and again i ask forgiveness cause father we have sinned
medical ethics 101 : first, do no harm
but she dies, dies, and dies again
in the love doctor's arms
i am the love doctor

No comments: