About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

amongst man

though humble,
i mumble scripture that make the devil bumble
clash with ill will to summon heaven's thunder as an applause
that's why i never get struck by stars
i'm a galaxy with centripetal force that anchors bars
hotter than mars is my disposition towards ignorance
fail to,
don't recognize,
don't comply with failure
because that's surrendering, isn't it?
why do that when triple o-g-3 got my back
an o for son cause he took my place
one for the ghost, he forwards what i say
and one for my father, he provides the grace
what else do i need in such a hellish place?
you a galaxy too, let me explain what i penciled
when i say we galaxies, i mean we hold infinite potential
we so great, we could belittle things monumental.
it's all about confidence and manifesting those dreams in your mental.
find time to probe your own mind,
accept and deal with all things that tingle your spine.
good or bad
best or worse
cause you don't know they day, nor the hour
it's time to judge what you worth.
there's only two grades to be paid
heaven to live
and hell where agony awaits
fate's a debate
so do all that you can
signed sincerely,
His child amongst man

No comments: