About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No Onions

well ladies and gentlemen, today is the day no onions is supposed to be started. "what's that", you ask??? no onions is a concept myself, lb, and st. hope have formed and are still forming for a hip hop mixtape. not rap, cause anybody can rap, but hip hop... but i'm too random to finish the post. just know that it'll be something on there for everybody

No comments: