About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TGI Fridays last friday


laura looking hot next to a cute doug j. she, i , g and julian went out last friday... basically they called me and commanded me to get dress, and then kid napped me... would you complain? i had a bacon cheese burger and some anjo chili wings... i had sprite to drink... julian had some pasta and so did laura. i don't know what g had cause she took for ever to order... but we all shared a big slice of cheese cake and it's the best i've ever had. we a nice lil waitress, but i don't remember her name... the 4 right across from us were loud and cursing and i started to act like them but i didn't but i was cracking on them for a minute though! i a lot of fun and laura was crunk off that concentrated red bull drink! i'm a post the pic of julian and g and to answer your firth thought... no, they had no alcoholic beverages at all.

No comments: