About Me

My photo
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Sup world? My name is Douglas James but my friends call me Doug. Most people would tell you that i'm a really cool dude, and they're right. Other people would tell you that i'm smart or bright so i let them think that as well! But for real though, i'm just a 19 year old African American Male who loves his family and friends to death. I think that i have a way with words and that i'm wise beyond my years, but that's just my opinion. I'm entering my sophomore year at ______ in the fall (snickering to my self). I'm currently pursuing a degree in english. This year is a year of many changes and i hope you can keep up!!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

i can't wait to see what these eyes can do...

I follow the naruto comic and since the comic has been started, no one has these eyes. This is sasuke uchiha... he's one of my favorite characters in the whole comic, along with orochimaru, sasori, and of course naruto. The village he grew up in forced his older brother to kill his mom, dad, and all of the other uchihas. So it was just sasuke and itachi until sasuke and itachi finally met up again and had this big fight where itachi died from his illness. now that sasuke has been fed the "truth" by this guy claiming to be the madara uchiha... another story. now he wants to destroy konoha, the village he grew up in, and i don't think that's going to set well with naruto. Naruto's sensei has been murdered so he's about to realize that things are getting serious and that he's going to have to do some serious training. so by the time sasuke and naruto meet up they should be incredibly strong ninja's

No comments: